Date(s) - 05/12/2022 - 07/12/2022
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
STARS Forum wishes to conduct a pedagogy program – conceptual training methodology for grassroot organisations/ individuals working for skills training in rural setup. We propose to organise this program, based on experience of implementing new tools/ methodologies in skill training of rural youth.
Building a top class skill training program: What works and how to make it happen.
- To train participants in adoption of appropriate & effective teaching methodology in skill training viz. Pre-training surveys, need identification, use of hands-on activities, use of new tools like videos, LMS based course content, post-training support.
- To introduce application of ‘Design Thinking’ approach for identification of community need.
- To introduce appropriate methodology of documentation of training and its follow-up (pre and post training).
- To train participants in selected hard skill/technology, pedagogy for skills training and appropriate business & personal skills, as applicable.
- Young Managers of NGOs engaged in skills training
- NGO leaders willing to initiate training program in livelihood
- Leaders of Skills training institute
What ‘STARS Forum conference’ offers :
i) How to identify training needs of your community?
ii) How to design training program, hands-on activities, documentation?
iii) What should be training methodologies? Use of new tools like videos, LMS based course content, post-training support.
iv) Affiliations, certifications and mobilising financial resources.
Experienced practitioners from STARS Forum affiliates viz Vigyan Ashram, CORD, B. R. Venkatesh. They will share their experiences.
Site visit : Visit projects of STARs forum to learn from the field.
Dates : 5th Dec to 7th Dec 2022
Fill up this form to join the training program: https://forms.gle/D3xSrKbEWU1dQRzU8