Admission Notice for DBRT – DIC course
Entry Criteria: Willing to work by hand, Min 15 yrs age but no academic grades required, willing to stay in the village environment with minimum facilities and anyone with lots of energy!
A] Diploma in Basic Rural Technology ( 10/12th students)
B] Design Innovation Center [ for UG/Graduate/PG students]
Vigyan ashram is pleased to announce the opening of admission for “Diploma in Basic Rural Technology” for the academic year 2019 – 20.
Qualification: Min 15 years of age/willingness to work by hand.
Desirable: Min 8th Pass (Not a mandatory criteria for suitable candidate)
Duration: 1 year, Certified by National Institute of Open Schooling
Course Duration: 10th July 2019 – 25th June 2020.
Important features of the course:
This is a multi-skill program in which training is given in the area of:
- Engineering: –(Fabrication & construction & Basic Carpentry, Engineering Drawing, Costing), Fab-Lab & Digital Fabrication.
- Energy & Environment: –(Electrical, Motor rewinding, survey techniques, solar /biogas
- Home and Health: Sewing, food processing, and rural lab
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry:-Poly-house, poultry, goat farming, dairy nursery technique.
- Besides this computer, meditation, communication skills, sports, Adventure, etc. are parts of the program.
Educational methodology- Learning while Doing in real life situation.
- Useful for those- who want to start their own enterprises.
Hostel facility is available.
Limited loan scholarships are available for deserving students. Students are expected to repay back the amount after completion of course. Please contact Director, Vigyan Ashram for loan scholarship.
- Girls students are encouraged and have special scholarships.
- Medium of communication: Marathi / Hindi / English.
Course Fees :
A] Tuition Fees: Rs.18,000/-
B] Hostel & kitchen charges: Rs.1500 per month (1500*12=Rs.18000/-)
It includes breakfast – 1 time (with milk), lunch (chapati rice and, Sabbji), Dinner (chapatti, rice, dal, subji, curd)
C] Deposit (Compulsory): Rs.3000/- (It is refundable on successful completion of the course. It is for meeting any contingencies or incidental expenses, VA has to make on a student. Viz medical, a student leaving the hostel without informing, professional counseling, returning of goods given to students etc.)
D] Hostel utilities charges: 1,000/-
Total Fees for a year = A + B + C + D = Rs. 40,000/-
Please fill up the following form online for admission or send hard copy of the attached form.
- Students are expected to observe discipline. Morning Prayer, Exercise, meditation are compulsory. Smartphones are not allowed for students.
- Students seeking scholarship need to deposit all original documents, they need to give recommendation from two-person and take guarantee for course completion and loan repayment.
Parents of students having special needs must consult the Director before taking admission.
- Students with special needs / different abilities / physically challenged; please talk to the Director. We will advise you to check the suitability of the course for your ward.
- Addiction of any form will not be tolerated.
Admission form and Brouchers
Please click here for more information on DBRT: Information about DBRT
For more information, Contact :
For students from Maharashtra: Mr.Vishal Jagtap: 9730005025
For students from Maharashtra: Mr.Kailas Jadhav: 9730005030
For students from other states: Mr.Ranajeet Shanbag: 9579734720
For any queries and difficulties contact: Director Dr.Yogesh Kulkarni: 9730005016
Address: Vigyan Ashram, At.Post Pabal Dist.Pune 412403 , India
Vigyan Ashram also offers the following Courses :
A] Design Innovation Center – Course on Design and innovation for undergraduate / graduate / post graduate students. Courses in the areas of:-
i) Product Design ii) Sensor Technology iii) Water & Waste Management iv) Agri & Plant growth.
Course certified by SavitribaiPhule Pune University (SPPU). Students are expected to work on real life problem and design innovative solution under the guidance of mentor. Vigyan Ashram will provide help to incubate potential ideas into Startup business.
Duration: 6 months,
Details available on http://vigyanashram.com/InnerPages/DIC.aspx
Kindly contact us for other short term Courses.
Vigyan Ashram*At Post- Pabal
District- Pune 412403
Phone: Mr. Vishal Jagtap : +91-9730005025
For any queries/doubts / information, please contact
Dy. Director Mr. Ranjeet Shanbag – 09579734720
Director, Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni – 09730005016
[ The program is supported by Asha for Education, Dept of science and
Technology, INDUSA, EATON Foundation, SPA Education foundation, Megger (I) Pvt Ltd, Durgadevi Charitable Trust, Praj Foundation and many others ]